Monday, April 10, 2017

New Youtube Show Coming!!!!

That's right! Setting the Truthful Expectation is not just a blog any longer but going to be a Youtube channel where I Ricky Manner will be Your host! Here we will discuss topics like what I've talked about on my blog before and also I will be chatting with other popular Youtube hosts and getting their opinions on topics discussed on their shows.

Don't expect a high tech recording studio. I am not going to put all of that money into making a studio when I have a computer and webcam that can give you the images that You need and I don't need any fancy studio to convey my message. I am a Southern Country Boy with heavy opinions and a platform that...well I can't say suitable for all audiences but let's just leave that in the air and see how that goes. Looking forward to seeing You there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment