Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My Issue with Drag Queen Story Hour

It seems there is a new trend sweeping around the nation's public libraries called 'drag queen story hour.' This is where drag queens come in and read books to children and in an encouragement that it is okay to be different. Sunday in my hometown it had the popularity to warrant law enforcement to block the streets for the protesters that were supportive and opposed to the idea.

My first issue is that of the Christian community that came out to protest. When a number was that high to protest, the only thing that does is give these confused people the attention that they are looking for. One thing about the LGBT community is that they feel stronger when they have more people to make their villains. They were screaming things at these people such as, 'you're going to hell' and 'this isn't God's way.' If the Christian Community had've stayed quiet or just come out and protest the library on a different day, their message in my opinion would've been much more stronger. Meeting them on their ground and on their day when they had permits to protest only led up to what easily could've turned into a conflict. When the KKK had their rally in my hometown a few years back, I didn't go to their demonstration. Why go and fuel their fire? They weren't on my doorstep nor in my yard.  


My second issue is that there are kids involved. Okay, I get it when you teach children to respect people that are different from you but sometimes you must draw the line. If the message is to teach kids to respect themselves because they are different then the adults should lead by example. God, Mother Nature, Gaia or whatever creator you believe in put a reproductive organ between your legs. You were either BORN with a dick or with a pussy. Trust and believe the kids will grow up (some faster than others) and figure out how to operate them and the rewards or consequences when operated responsibly or irresponsibly. 

Being born in the South I was taught to say Ma'am and Sir. Don't get offended if you are a Woman and don't call you sir. Don't get politically correct on me if I don't call you a ma'am and you're a man. If you want others to respect you or even love you for who you are then love and respect who you really are. To embrace the opposite of that is true self hatred.  

I am a Black Man. In no way, shape, form or fashion can I pass for anything else even though I am a fan of the Chinese Culture from it's rich history, architecture right down to it's martial arts. If ever I get so engulfed in my fascination of Chinese culture that I bleached my skin, straightened what little hair I have, start leaving out consonants in my words or even went as far as having my eyes surgically altered to pass for Chinese then I would seriously have a problem that only a doctor could help me out with. This damn sure wouldn't be something that a sane person would make their children respect but yet sympathize with my loss of reality. Strangely enough in our culture drag queens get a pass? 

My third issue is the most valuable in my opinion. This drag queen story hour is disguised as innocence when the real agenda is to indoctrinate kids in the homosexual lifestyle by getting them confused in what sexuality is and what it isn't. 

LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT! 

If you are wanting to take time to spend with the children then simply go as you are and read to the kids. No makeup, no wigs, no skirts or flamboyant makeup schemes. When the rainbow flags and gay pride colors come out, that changes the whole narrative. A wise man once told me that if you give the devil an inch then he will take a mile. 

Now the next up and coming trend are kid drag shows. This is where little boys dress up as little girls and dance as if they are adults in a gay bar. UNACCEPTABLE! Next thing you know, this will be something cloaked as innocence and done in the name of diversity. For respect of the children that partake in these events and the negligent parents that allow them to, I will not post pictures of these contests that are all over google when typing in the search engine, "child drag shows.' 

Don't think that I am being narrow minded and bashing gays...I have several people that are a part of the LGBT community that wholeheartedly agree with me on this issue and two of them are drag queens that perform in drag shows globally. 

Tell me what Man or Woman when they are in a hospital room looking down at their newborn boy ever dream of that boy being the star of a drag show in eight years. That would be as insane as a set of parents wanting their newborn baby girl to grow up and work the pole in 18 years.  

Would it be okay for a stripper to come and read to the kids? Not nude of course but wearing a revealing outfit and everyone in the room knowing her profession including the kids? Can she come into the room with the glittery makeup and the stacks of folded money from her anklet? I mean we are told to respect other people that are different, right? 

It's funny how people from the left scream that you shouldn't judge people by what they wear, love them and accept them but all of that bullshit goes out the window when they see someone wearing a MAGA hat or a Trump t-shirt.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment