Thursday, June 25, 2020

An Alleged Pedophile Walks the Streets....A Tale of Injustice Gone Viral

I will start by saying that if you want to read up more on this character that I'm blogging about, recently I've uploaded some older blog posts that you can scroll down and read. Today I just want to be informative to all of you that may have children of the alleged pedophile that still walks the streets thanks to the Corona Virus making jail a not so safe option for him at the time.

Keep in mind from the previous blog that I've laid out how he's broken house arrest over and over, pretty much was as bold to post his dealings on his social media page and make a mockery of the court ordered terms of his house arrest by filming videos, doing live interviews with WYFF News 4 and even making a trying to communicate with his victim while he was out on house arrest a time before. We're dealing with a man of lawlessness and after today, I've given up hope on the justice system to allow him to walk away.


If you want to know what motivates me to feel this way, just click on this link to read Jada's story to the blog titled "Dysfunctional Family Affair" and you will see the fuckery in this entire situation. I will first post this picture as I've shown you on the previous blog and let you just look at the charges even closer. No worries...I will give full detail of what this person drives and if the sex offender registry can't help you out now, I am letting you know who and what to look for.

If you live in the upstate then this is the Nissan to look for if you leave your kids unattended. 


What makes this man dangerous in my opinion that I'm sure that you will all agree with is the fact that he's very delusional and holds no regards to the law nor the crimes he's allegedly committed. As it was told to me by the Victim's mother today is that the mission for the prosecutor was to revoke his further bond due to the evidence I've presented before with the previous blog. This even had blind sided his potential defense attorney today which is a high profile attorney that hasn't as of today been fully retained by Pranceton Fat Fuck Williams which is why the Public Defender was in the court room as well.


As I've stated before, this fat fuck is a name dropper. He's a nobody with nothing going on and lives his life using his social media platform to feed his delusions of grandeur. His attorney had a side conversation with me where he told me that he was only filing an appeal to keep him out of jail being that the doctor stated that jail wouldn't be a healthy place for him and his diabetes along with his decaying health could present a health problem while behind the walls. In return I told him respectfully, "You have a braggart on your hands. If he walks out of here today and if I was a gambling man, I'd be willing to bet my left nut that he'll be dropping your name all over the place on his social media page." He and I laughed at the nature of the verbiage before he cancelled the court hearing for that day and as I've shown you in the other blog, I had him gauged correctly. 



Here on the picture third from the right, you will see his acting counsel at the time. Second from the right in the purple knits is Lard Lad Pranceton. As you can tell, he has to live in his little world where he's somebody just because he hangs with a bunch of somebodies. 

His acting counsel didn't know that he would be hit with the question from the prosecutor of his relationship with this piece of shit. Being  that he hasn't retained his services as of today, the public defender was in the court room today. We'll know in five days. They are pushing for a speedy trial. 


Now this picture is even more interesting and confirms something that I've mentioned in the blog titled, "Dysfunctional Family Affair." His sister that he's singing with in this recent event was the same one who accused him of having sexual relations with her daughter and they took it to Facebook of Tameshia's thieving of his mother's money while she was dying. You can see the picture with the caption for yourself on that same blog.

Jada does have my deepest of sympathies...this is one fucked up family! And I thought that I had it bad because I used to have to go and pick my own switch from the front yard, forced to copy sections of the dictionary when I used profanity and had to clean the house on Saturday mornings while other kids were watching cartoons. 

This man is facing charges and prison time for his charges and he's out taking selfies in what looks like safety goggles and a cosmetologist shirt.

He's going to sing with his sister who not only he accused of stealing from their dying mother but also who he says in his own words accused him of sleeping with her daughter? Let me guess, it was all a big ole misunderstanding right? 

If you all go to his Facebook page, you will see a whole lot of religious quotes, Bible verses and my favorite one is the next one that I am about to show you. 

See, we're talking about someone who has no education except for what he reads on Youtube and if my memory serves me correctly he is a high school dropout.

Oh yes, this next picture is what made him accuse me of being a Satanist other than the Pentacle that I wear around my neck.

The Irony on this one is that a lot of the names that he drops are Freemasons! This is what subscribing to Youtube Conspiracy theories do for you when you try to sound intelligent with a less than high school education. 



As far as the freedom song, who is he singing that to other than whoever started this whole covid pandemic being that this is the only way that he's getting his freedom currently. The judge sees him as a health risk to himself and others in jail being that he has a rotting foot which is why he reeks of oil if ever you're close to him. This is the same fish mouth fat fuck who tried to crack jokes on my kids and my girlfriend when I first started blogging about him. I've said it once and I will say it again, Pranceton...if you don't like what I have to say about you then you know where to find me. You fancy yourself with the name Beacon? lol You're a keychain flashlight with a broken bulb and a dead battery and that statement adds more worth to your existence than deserved.  











2 comments: