Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Dear LGBT Community...Our Struggles Are NOT the Same!

Before I get started I want to clarify something before My words are twisted and misconstrued to be gay bashing. I do understand that the LGBT community do have their struggles that they have to deal with in this Nation. However, I am disgusted by the way that during their protests that their struggles are compared to the struggles of the descendants of the colonized Alkebulans (Africans). 

Last I checked, LGBT was not identified as a race of people that is to be checked off as National Origin such as White, Hispanic, Pacific Islander/Native American, Black/ African American nor Asian. Unless showing a public display of affection or appropriating the traits of another gender; nobody can look at you and tell what you are nor what genes you originate from. 



In order to have something in common when it comes to mistreatment defines that you must have the same common enemy...just like the old saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Okay, who is your enemy and what enemy do we have in common? The straight White Christian Male? Well, systematically he can't be our enemy being that he is not a 'protected class' and is often discriminated against by laws that are set in place to have a protected class.

Your drivers license doesn't define your sexuality as being part of your political identification. You have no elders in your family to be the matriarchs of your community that you can inherit traditions from nor guidance on how to give wisdom on how to survive in the school system and in the workforce. 

You don't suffer four hundred plus years of unbridled terrorism sanctioned by the same government that you petition for Civil Liberties from. Your acceptance has landed you a foothold in that government that gave you a right to vote in order to change the laws to make them more acceptable. 

The LGBT community has always existed in White European culture and the aristocrats of old and new practice this behind closed doors mainly as recreational while your community desires to make it a lifestyle. To be able to protest your stance to me signifies that this whole LGBT movement is another tentacle of White Privilege.

Don't be fooled My Brothers and Sisters that are out there investing Your energy in their plight because they tell You that they can relate to Your struggles. Transgenderism is not at all a new thing in the European Community. Look at the fashion of the British when they first came to the colonies. Dudes wore stockings, wigs, makeup and lipstick. They also got lonely on those ships in their passage and with no women around; where do you think all of those gay Navy jokes come from?

A good case in point would be this next picture. This is Franklin D. Roosevelt's childhood picture. Yes, this is the 32nd President of the United States.
Still questioning what's new and what's old and how the LGBT Community which doesn't make up much of the population can have access to the amplifier on their microphone in politics?

Where politics and religion are two taboo topics to discuss in the workplace, the LGBT community can openly discuss their political stance. Anything opposition of opinions can lead to separation of employment. I worked for a company based out of San Francisco that was all about the 'pride movement' that opened up it's doors in a Conservative state where it was bold of the stance of the LGBT community. This company prided itself with celebrating diversity with the LGBT stance as the centerpiece of the diversity celebrated. 

LGBT is not a race of people that are subject to harsh treatment due to their culture or their backgrounds. The LGBT community is more of a political party with a similar lifestyle. This political party is backed by the US Government being that this government is derived from a people where this lifestyle is more accepting which is how they get their political power....and trust and believe that their political power runs deep. 

Proof of their political power and their White Privilege is one reason that I stopped watching television back in 2012 when I was looking at a show called 'Survivor.' On National Television a gay character on the show named Colton was very vocal about his racism and targeted the Black contestant off of the show by other White contestants that defended his bullshit stance. That is micro compared to the reality macro. 

Now if a straight White Christian Man was spewing that kind of rhetoric on National Television the NAACP and the ACLU would've been all over it to the point where that show would've been cancelled. I clicked the TV from the TV Option to the HDMI 2 option and My television was only used for a computer monitor every since.

This political power runs so deep that they can rewrite religion and merge Church and State. LGBT couples can sue a church if the church refuses to grant them matrimony even though Biblical scriptures are against their stance. Not too many races of people in the world (protected or unprotected) have the political power to rewrite scriptures from abomination to blessing nor can they turn sin into Holy sanction. 

I am not even a Christian but I seen where those of the Christian Faith received a big slap in the face when the LGBT community wanted a traditional church marriage and was granted that by our government. Okay, I am not at the Catholic Church as a Man with My Spirituality that doesn't involve a Jesus but demanding that they let Me take part in their communion. They didn't want to just stop at a state recognized Civil Union but they wanted to push forward and through the Church which was a big "FUCK YOU" to those of the Christian Faith. 

There is not any racial group in the world that can bring about a socially accepted form of insanity such as being a transgender. If I woke up tomorrow and decided to wear female clothing and identify myself as a she instead of a he, change my license from 'M' to 'F' not only will I make an ugly woman but I would also be considered as an insane man.

It would be equivalent as waking up and telling the world that I am Caucasian when everyone around Me including the mirror knows the true identity of My Black ass. This is some true political power when you can take that form of delusion to the level of a protected political stance. There are people in this world that suffers schizophrenia but I don't see any political parties ready to rally for their cause and tell them that the voices in their heads are real!

So why oh why is it not alarming for a man to want to cut his dick off and a woman to get fitted for a penis. Most of this community claim that they are all about nature when in reality from their stance they are against when they forge what nature gifted them with.

Does anyone in the field of psychology not get concerned about this? I mean think about it. There are some tattoos that if I considered getting would have the attention of a psychologist in a negative way. In order for you to perform acts of self mutilation because you are not satisfied with who you are would mean that there are other deep seated psychological problems going on instead of disregarding their genitals as an infected gallbladder or set of tonsils.

In no comparison can I relate to the Transgenders when it takes no surgical altercations for Me to happily exist in society. I would not bring Myself to give a doctor My business even if I had the flu that would be Frankenstein for someone with mental problems.

I hear some gays say that the reason that they turned to their lifestyle is because they just couldn't get along with the opposite sex...they've faced so much hurt from the opposite sex. Okay, I am twice divorced. Behind dealing with treacherous Women I've been cheated on, taken to the bank (and not to make a fucking deposit), lied to, physically abused, verbally abused and wrongfully incarcerated. With all that being said, sucking a dick never came to mind! I can either step up my game and find a Woman to do Me right or just find another Woman to do Me wrong. I am not hiking the ball for no man.

Call Me closed-minded if you will but you can't forge nature nor the role of nature's designations. The word 'Faggot' is locker room talk that is used by Alpha-males when ridiculing others for their shortcomings in strength and masculinity. People only get offended by any insult when it applies to them.

The word 'Nigger' is used to throw hatred with force. The word 'Nigger' is tied to four-hundred (400) plus years of unbridled terrorism, social rejection, self-hatred and all out intolerable disgust.

When gay comedy comes about it is due to the fact that by nature's past and present that the Man is to be strong. Whenever anything falls short of that then it becomes a comical oddity like in any situation where comedy is applied.

Does anyone ever talk about how many families are ruined due to people trying to hide their inner desires and forge themselves to be with the opposite sex?

Listen, stop comparing your struggles to Mine! We are nothing alike. I don't have your political power, the acceptance to have your political power and as long as I have My plight in this world then I won't take energy from that only to consume Myself in yours.

My problem isn't with the straight White Christian Man. He gets up and goes to take care of His responsibilities just like Me, He has His beliefs just like Me and He is villainized systematically just like Me. The LGBT Community is not only protected but are some of the most highest paid people on the continent...and you are bitching for what?

I'm from a long line of Men that were enslaved, hypnotized, stigmatized, ostracized, brutalized and terrorized which led to inherited social dysfunction and continued struggles in America. And you have the audacity to tell Me that our struggles are the same? Fuck You!

I'm happy with My skin color, the size of My lips and the shape of My nose! I'm damn sure happy to take a shower and see what's between My legs and it's fun to wash it....again and again and again....and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment