Thursday, February 22, 2018

How Liberals Feed Into White Privilege in the wake of Tragedy

Okay, last week's shooting was an awful thing. Nobody let alone a child should ever experience that kind of tragedy. As a society we push our kids to school and then to further education so that they may grow up and be a stable provider for themselves and eventually their families.

In the innocence of youth is where the mind, body and spirit are developed to face the world as a strong adult. Now that is something that we can all agree on. Now, let's take those agreeing points and juxtapose them to my disagreement with this liberal agenda.


The Black Youth of our nation in the inner cities and the not so well to do places have faced this kind of tragedy to a point where it is a sickening normality. I myself seen my first homicide at nine-years old, robbed at gunpoint when I was sixteen-years-old and is no stranger to losing someone I love to gun violence. Just about every Black Man can tell you that story from my generation like we can tell you some horror stories when dealing with police officers that are too many to make the news.

Here is the kicker....I'm not a product of a single mother head of household, I didn't grow up poor, I pretty much lived a sheltered life until I was a teenager and most of my teens were sheltered. My parents were working class and we lived in a working class Black neighborhood that was conquered by crack sells in the mid-eighties.

Seeing what our neighborhood had become, witnessing my second gun related homicide at sixteen and then my third the night before my senior year in high-school, did I or anyone like me get a chance to cry alligator tears in front of the President or other politicians or was my screams muffled by the trendy hip-hop culture that glorified this bullshit? Yet these kids get to talk to the President because they experienced a small portion of gun related tragedy compared to the kids that live in 'shit holes' like Chicago, New York and Los Angeles? In how many ways do these pretentious liberals got to tell Your Black ass with their actions that if they were translated into words would say that THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU!? In this case a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Where are the tears at from this nation when kids in Chicago, New York and Baltimore all of which have strict gun laws but have the highest gun related homicide rates? These are Black People killing Black People so now we can say it's a Black thing. People can make money talking about fighting for the cause to end the senseless genocide and movies and songs can be made...nothing new.

Some crazy White kid gets a gun and shoots up a movie theater, a church or several schools and now all of a sudden we have a gun problem? Do you not see the irony here? Where are the tears at for the usual victims of gun violence whether it be from the police or from some dumb ass with a firearm?

Nobody was screaming for gun control when Trayvon Martin was shot by a wannabe cop. As a matter of fact the son of a bitch that pulled the trigger walked.

Now these Liberals are screaming for more gun control laws? Look at the aforementioned cities and see how far that strict gun laws get you.

Now, let me introduce you to me. I am 42 now. I am a gun carrier and I am not a threat to you. As a matter of fact in a heated situation you will need people like me. I have a concealed weapons permit, I have experience in shooting and if your life or my life was in immediate danger we wouldn't have time for the police to come depending on their response time.


You would be glad that I was there and with your love or hatred for guns you would have family members thanking me for being in the right place at the right time. Here is where my obedience of the law would come to our disadvantage. If we were in a place where there are no concealed weapons allowed. A bar, movie theater, our place of employment, school or a bank. In those places you and I both would be equally fucked and at the mercy of the police response time or the assailant's mercy. See, there are laws already set in place that keeps the responsible gun owner from being any assistance to himself or anyone else. Does that stop criminals from carrying out acts in places such as these? NO!

So really what is your argument really displaying besides White Privilege and wanting to disarm the population to leave us at the mercy of criminals? Yes, I said White Privilege because now you have these white teenagers stirring the emotions of the people up about gun violence when the song that is being played on those heart strings were written by every Black Child in the urban part of the U.S. Continent. The same government you are petitioning to ban firearms and push further gun laws is the same government that's pushing dope and guns in those communities but the over saturation of guns isn't your problem until there is a mass shooting, right?

The police isn't always there to save your ass like they are to write you a speeding ticket or ruin your party if they smell marijuana in the air. I know this....when I was robbed it took the police nearly an hour to arrive and when a friend of mine's store was being burglarized it took the police over two hours to come.

Do you think that a criminal will make his or her living in a place where the average citizen is armed or disarmed? Ask yourself that. Shit, if they had respect for the law they wouldn't be shooting up schools, theaters or concerts.

I wouldn't dare be as dumb enough to tell you to disarm yourselves and wait for the powers that be to do the right thing. You, I and WE are the People so at this time WE ARE THE POWERS THAT BE! If you are not a gun person then that's fine though I wouldn't have an argument if you wanted to defend yourself.

Why the need for the AR-15 some of you may ask. It's quite simple. In this society if someone with malicious intentions can have access to an AR-15 illegally then legally I would like to meet an enemy with equivalent or greater force. So I will say if I give up my means to defend myself it won't be so voluntarily....It will have to be pried from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment